Zuku has different Paybill Numbers according to Services Offered.
Don’t make any payment before you are sure that the paybill for making the deposit is the correct one.
Here are the Zuku pay bill numbers.
1. Paybill number 220220 for Zuku Satellite
2. Paybill number 320321 for Zuku fiber phone airtime
3. Paybill number 320320 for Zuku fiber internet
4. Zuku Digital TV Paybill Number.
If you want to pay for your TV subscription, 220220 is the Zuku official pay bill number.
Here is a quick procedure on how to use this number for your Zuku mpesa payment.
- Visit Mpesa on your phone
- Select the paybill option
- Enter the Business Number as 220220
- Feed in the Zuku account number
- Proceed to fill in the amount of money you wish to pay for
- Enter your Mpesa PIN, confirm details, and send
After the transaction, you will receive a confirmation SMS within 15 minutes of making the payment. So you can be patient a tad bit after making a payment for this to reflect.
Zuku Fiber Internet Paybill Number.
Follow this procedure to pay for your internet connection services on your Zuku:
- Go to the phone mpesa menu
- Click on the Pay Bill option
- Enter Business Number as 320320
- In the Account Number section, enter the Zuku account number e.g. zuku222
- Enter the amount depending on which package or plan you are subscribing to
- Enter Mpesa PIN
- Confirm the details and send
As usual, a payment confirmation SMS will be sent to your phone. You will need to wait for this to happen within 15 minutes.
Zuku Fiber Airtime Pay Bill Number.
- Go to the mpesa menu and select the Pay Bill option
- Enter Business Number as 320321
- Enter the Zuku account code or also called Zuku Account number in the Account Number section.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to buy airtime
- Enter your mpesa PIN, confirm details, and click send button