There are several ways you can use to check your due date and balance for your DSTV online. We’ll explore a few
Of the below:
- Using DSTV website.
Visit their website here: https://eazy.dstv.com/en/ke
Follow the process below:
- Tap on “Service” located at the top of the website page to enter DStv self-service.
- Log into the DStv easy service with your smart card number and phone number or name.
- Click on “Account” once you are signed in.
- You will see your DStv subscription due date and your account balance.
2. Via Text
To check your due date and balance via the text service,
- Send the word Bal followed by your smart card number to 22788.
2. You should get a text with your balance
The guide above should help you check your DSTV subscription expiry date and balance for all Kenyan subscribers.