Sometimes it’s hard to remember your contact digits and you probably need it urgently. Well this method might be super helpful at figuring out how to know your airtel number.
There are several ways of doing this;
1. USSD Code
1. Dial *100# on your Airtel Line
2. Select option 3 ” Manage my account”
3. Select option 1 ” Number and Balance”
You should receive a text message with your account status, contact digits, and active bundles.
2. Check on the Sim Cardholder.
This is probably the easiest and simplest way to carry out this activity. Just find the original SIM card holder and locate your number from it
3. Send a text or call another number
Simply text/call another number and record the number that appears on their end.