Standard Chartered Banks has been around for a while now, offering all kinds of financial services to a lot of Kenyans.
How to Transfer Money from Mpesa to Standard Chartered Bank Account
You can now access monies in your accounts without visiting the banking halls which saves you a lot of time and inconveniences.
Here is how to transer funds to Standard Chartered Account using MPesa:
1. Go to the Mpesa Menu in the sim toolkit, Mpesa App or Safaricom App.
2. Pick the Lipa na Mpesa Option and choose the Paybill.
3. Here, key in the Standard Chartered Bank Mpesa paybill number which is 329329 and press enter.
4. In the Account number space, key in the Standard Chartered account number that you want to transfer funds to and press Ok to continue.
5. Next, enter the amount of cash that you want to send to you your Standard Chartered account.
6. The next prompt that will follow is the one to key in your pin number. Key it in and press ok.
7. Confirm if the details are okay when the Safaricom Hakikisha service shows up.
You should receive a confirmation message from Mpesa and SC Banks