The CRB collects information from registered financial institutions and makes sure that the gathered consumer credit details are available to all the credit lending establishments in Kenya.
So here is how you check Your CRB Status in Kenya.
CHECK CRB STATUS ON USSD CODE
You can now use your phone to get your CRB status without necessarily going through the internet.
1. Dial app Dial *433#
2. Enter your valid ID
3. Key in the agent code as 222000
4. Confirm your details
5. Navigate to M-Pesa Use 220388 as the Pay Bill number
6. The account number should be your valid ID number
7. Enter Ksh. 100
8. Key in your PIN and send it.
METROPOL CREDIT REFERENCE BUREAU LIMITED
– Access CRB services from Metropol through their website, Metropol App or by dialling *433#.
– You will Pay kes 50 as registration fees through the Paybill number 220388. Enter your ID number as the account number.
– You’ll get an SMS with your unique PIN details, a Reference Number, and a special Link
– After you register you can now dial *433# and log in using the details provided.
– To get your credit score you’ll pay Ksh 150 to get your credit score per year.
– Marks are awarded from 200-900. If you are below 400 it means your rating is low because you are a defaulter. A 800-900 would mean you have a high rating.
– Credit Report – Pay Ksh 250 to get detailed information on institutions that have listed you.
– CRB Kenya clearance certificate – After clearing your loans you will be issued with a clearance certificate for ksh 2200
TRANSUNION CREDIT REFERENCE BUREAU CRB KENYA
– Send your full names to 21272
– Enter your ID number
– Choose CC (meaning Credit Status)
– Receive your CRB status.
– CRB Credit report in kenya – pay ksh650
– CRB Clearance certificate in kenya you pay – ksh 2200
CREDIT INFO CRB KENYA
You can still register with credit info to get your credit information yearly.
Simply visit creditinfo.co.ke to register.
You’ll then receive your credit report at your email address.