If you ever find yourself in a situation where your have forgotten your Safaricom SIM PIN, here’s how you can retrieve it;
Here’s all you need:
– Your mobile phone number
– Another working Safaricom line
– Your ID number or Your PIN
– Know the last top-up you made on your line
Steps get your Safaricom PUK Number
1. Dial *100# from some other Safaricom card.
2. You will be expected to select the Get PUK option.
3. You will then be required to enter your mobile phone number that requires the PUK number.
4. Next, you will be required to give your national identification number or your PIN number.
5. The PUK code will then be sent to you shortly afterward. That should be easy.