What is a Bank’s Routing Number?
Routing number also commonly referred to as the Routing Transit Number (RNT) or an ABA routing number, comes in the form of a nine-digit number identifying the financial institution involved in a transaction. It also functions to identify the particular location where your account is domiciled.
For Equity bank, their routing number is 101105354.
When does one require the use of the routing number?
– When setting up a direct deposit
– When making automatic loan payments
– When making recurring transfers; i.e bill payments, purchases
– Movement of funds into or from your bank account
Where to find Equity Bank Routing number
1. On every check leaf
2. Your statement of account
3. Through their customer care services