When this happens this could be a result of the following;
– KPLC Paybill not working, so you can’t pay for your electricity
– KPLC token delay occurs when the transaction is successful but you have not received KPLC confirmation message with your token numbers.
In such a scenario do the following;
– Wait for KPLC Paybill to resume working
– Use alternative KPLC token Paybill number.
– Call KPLC customer care for assistance
KPLC customer Care Contacts
– KPLC customer care number is 0703070707 or 97771 or 0732170170.
– To speak to KPLC personal through twitter use the KPLC customer care Twitter handle @kenyapower.
– KPLC WhatsApp number is 0731707070.
– KPLC customer care email address is firstname.lastname@example.org