Withdrawing from PayPal
Access PayPal’s Mobile Money portal
1. Click the GET STARTED button which redirects you to log in with your PayPal credentials
2. Give access to your PayPal account by clicking on AGREE on the popup menu
3. Add your M-Pesa phone number, you will receive a verification code that you will use to LINK YOUR ACCOUNT
You will have to access this portal every time you want to withdraw money from your PayPal account, there’s no other way.
Depositing to PayPal
The service allows one to deposit into their PayPal wallet and the process is as follows:
1. Open M-Pesa on your phone
2. Go to PayBill and enter PayBill number 800088
3. Enter the phone number you linked your PayBill account to as the account number
4. Enter Amount and complete the transaction
You will be charged certain fees such as 3% conversion rate when withdrawing and 4% conversion rate when depositing and M-Pesa PayBill charges that can go up to Kes.220 when making deposits.