Poa internet is one of the fastest-growing fixed internet providers in the country, competing with the likes of Safaricom Home, Zuku fiber and JTL’S faiba.
As compared to other internet providers POA has a number of advantages which include:
– Highly affordable price. POA offers a single internet package of up to 4 Mbps for just Ksh.1,500 per month. Zuku’s cheapest package is 10 Mbps for Ksh.2499, while Safaricom’s cheapest plan is 5 Mbps for Ksh.2900.
– POA internet has no hidden charges or extra payments. All you need is a one-off installation fee of Ksh.7,000 and thereafter a monthly payment of Ksh.1,500 per month.
– Get free WiFi access in any of the over 13,000 uko POA public Wi-Fi Hotspots.
POA internet is availabkle in this areas now;
– Kiambu town
– Lucky Sumer
How to get POA internet
Alternatively you can visit their website https://poa.co.ke/ and choose any of the two options given to get connected.
How to make payments.POA does not accept cash payments, and all their payments are made using M-Pesa till number.
– Go to M-Pesa on your SIM toolkit.
– Select Lipa na M-Pesa then Buy Goods and services.
– Enter the Till number 311554.
– Your account will be updated immediately.
After you have successfully paid the installation fee and the team have confirmed you’re in a good spot to receive the signal, they will install an outdoor signal receiver and a WiFi router which can connect upto 5 users at ago.
POA internet contacts:
Website: https://poa.co.ke/WhatsApp: +254734762762.