NatMobile is National Bank’s Mobile Banking platform. Using NatMobile you can access various banking services such as checking your account balance, transferring money, making payments, requesting statements, etc.
How to send money into your National Bank Account via Mpesa
1. Go to the MPesa menu.
2. Select Lipa na MPesa
3. Choose Pay Bill
4. Enter Business no 625625 and press Ok
5. Select the Account number and enter the number you intend to send money to
6. Enter the amount you want to deposit
7. Enter your Mpesa PIN and press Ok
8. Confirm all your details and press Ok
9. A confirmation SMS will be sent on your phone to verify the transactions