Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission has announced vacancies for the 2021 voter registration assistants, voter registration clerks, and constituency ICT clerks.
The number of open positions is 1450 for voter registration assistants, 7540 for voter registration clerks, and 580 for voter constituency ICT clerks.
This a temporary job that will last for 45 days.
Here is a guide on how to apply online for these roles through the IEBC jobs portal;
How to apply for IEBC 2021 voter registration
– Visit the IEBC careers portal: https://www.iebc.or.ke/registrationjobs/
– Select the job you are applying for
– Fill in the form with all the required personal, academic, and work details
General application requirement
– You must be a Kenya Citizen
– ICT clerks must have experience of at least 2 years in ICT (Information Communication Technology) support
– Must be 19 years and above for Voter registration clerks and 21+ years for ICT clerks and voter registration assistants
– Must be a resident of the constituency and ward you are applying for
– Must have a minimum of KCSE C- for voter registration clerks and diploma in ICT or IT related field for voter registration assistants
IEBC Clerks Payment amount
– Registration assistants and ICT clerks – Ksh 1,500 per day
– voter registration clerks – Ksh.1000 per day.
The deadline for application is 27th August 2021.
Note; You might get a connection error while applying due to the high number of people accessing the website. Try applying later when there are less people on the site.