NHIF is a government corporation providing medical covers for Kenyans over 18 years.
You can be a member through an employer, or apply as an individual. NHIF covers some of the following services; inpatient and outpatient services, maternity services, cancer treatment, renal dialysis among others.
You can now easily make your monthly installments using several methods including your MPESA.
How to pay NHIF with MPESA
– Go to your Mpesa Menu
– Go to Lipa Mpesa
– Select Paybill and enter 200222 as the business/pay bill number
– Enter your National ID number as your account number
– Enter the amount you want to pay
– Enter pin number and confirm the transaction then send
After payment, you will get a transactional message from Mpesa confirming your contribution.
How do You Confirm you have paid NHIF?
– Write a new SMS
– Write “ID”, Space, then your ID number
– Send the SMS to 21101
You should get a reply with your member number, your ID number, Year of Birth, Your last contributions and your dependents