Cooperative Bank is one of the 38 licensed commercial banks in Kenya. It has headquarters located at Cooperative House along Haile Selassie Avenue in Nairobi. As of 2021, the bank now has over 160 branches across Kenya.
How to Send Money From MPesa To Cooperative Bank Account:
– Head to your MPesa menu
– Select Lipa na MPesa
– Select Paybill
– Enter 400222 as the Business Number
– Enter your Cooperative Bank Account Number
– Enter the Amount you want to deposit
– Enter your PIN and press OK.
– You should receive a confirmation message from Mpesa and Cooperative Bank
Note that the maximum amount you can send to your account using Mpesa is Ksh 150,000 per transaction