You can easily hide your phone number so that it only shows a Private Number.
You can do this in two simple ways:
1. Private Number For a Specific Call
This allows you to hide your number on a per-call basis.
To do this just;
– Add #31# before the number you are calling. So for instance, 0720123456 is the recipient’s number you would dial #31#0720123456 then dial the number.
2. Private Number for All Outgoing Calls
This allows you to hide your number on all your outgoing calls
– Dial *31# with your Safaricom Line
– You will get a prompt immediately with: Outgoing Caller ID Service Was Enabled
Now your calls will now by default hide your number