You can receive money in cash at any western union agent in the country, all you need is your government-issued ID and the sender tracking number (MTCN).
You will also be required to provide the following in order to pick your cash;
– Your full name
– Amount Expected
– Senders Full Name
– Senders Country
– Money Transfer Control Number – MTCN
– Identification Documents (ID, Passport)
Restrictions and Special Notes For Kenya
Sending from Kenya:
– The maximum principal send amount is 10,000 US dollars.
Receiving in Kenya:
– Money transfers sent to Kenya must include a Test question.
– The receiver must be 18 years old to collect money.
– The payee must present the correct money transfer control number (MTCN).